Meetings / Facilities
Rudder’s Seafood Restaurant and Brew Pub is the ideal spot for small and medium seminars, conferences, special events and work-shops. We are located in the heart of downtown Yarmouth, NS on the waterfront. We are only a five minute drive from the 101 and 103 highway.
Our unique property offers meeting, special events and executive planners a delightful alternative to a typical hotel setting. Wireless high-speed internet is available on-site.
In addition to our dining rooms and lounge, we have three private rooms available:
- The Sunroom - this room can accommodate up to 16 people and is on our main level
- The Captains Quarters overlooks the Yarmouth Harbour, located on the second level and can accommodate 80 for a sit down, or 120 for a finger-food reception.
- The Brewery Loft overlooks our Micro-Brewery, located on our second level and can accommodate 40 people for a sit down and 65 for a finger-food reception.
There is no charge for these private rooms when meals or finger-foods are ordered for the group.
View Menus, Lunch Options & Finger-Foods
- Buffet Choices (Download as PDF)
- Brunch Buffet Choices (Download as PDF)
- Finger Foods(Download as PDF)
- Rudder's Menu (Download as PDF)
- Liquor Menu (Download as PDF)